Yale University Names Dr. John I. Allen Clinical Chief of Gastroenterology
Dr. Allen is also the quality chair at Minneapolis-based Allina Health System and vice president of the American Gastroenterological Association. He is also part owner of Minnesota Gastroenterology's six ASCs.
Dr. Allen earned his medical degree at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine in Albuquerque. He completed his residency in gastroenterology at the University of Minnesota in St. Paul.
More Articles on Gastroenterologist Moves:Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Robert "Chip" Williams Joins Lumberton Children's Clinic
Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Ann Marie Stephenson
Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Carlos Cardenas Named Interim CEO of TX's Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know