Yale University Names Dr. John I. Allen Clinical Chief of Gastroenterology
John I. Allen, MD, MBA, national quality advisor for Minnesota Gastroenterology in St. Paul, Minn., will assume the position of clinical chief of gastroenterology and hepatology at Yale University in New Haven, Conn., on April 1.
Dr. Allen is also the quality chair at Minneapolis-based Allina Health System and vice president of the American Gastroenterological Association. He is also part owner of Minnesota Gastroenterology's six ASCs.
Dr. Allen earned his medical degree at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine in Albuquerque. He completed his residency in gastroenterology at the University of Minnesota in St. Paul.
More Articles on Gastroenterologist Moves:Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Robert "Chip" Williams Joins Lumberton Children's Clinic
Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Ann Marie Stephenson
Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Carlos Cardenas Named Interim CEO of TX's Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers