Covenant Surgical Partners Affiliates With 5 Surgery Centers
announced partnerships with five new surgery centers.
The centers are: Pacific Endoscopy in Atherton, Calif.; Pacific Endoscopy Center in Pearl City, Hawaii; Endoscopy Center of Grand Junction (Colo.); Surgery Center Plus in Indianapolis; and the Wisconsin Laser and Surgery Center in Milwaukee.
More Articles on Covenant Surgical Partners:Covenant Surgical Partners Closes $35M Financing
36 GI & Endoscopy-Driven Surgery Centers to Know
Covenant Surgical Partners Raises $3M in New Equity
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr Richard Peek becomes editor-in-chief of AGA's Gastroenterology: 4 key notesRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today