Covenant Surgical Partners Affiliates With 5 Surgery Centers
announced partnerships with five new surgery centers.
The centers are: Pacific Endoscopy in Atherton, Calif.; Pacific Endoscopy Center in Pearl City, Hawaii; Endoscopy Center of Grand Junction (Colo.); Surgery Center Plus in Indianapolis; and the Wisconsin Laser and Surgery Center in Milwaukee.
More Articles on Covenant Surgical Partners:Covenant Surgical Partners Closes $35M Financing
36 GI & Endoscopy-Driven Surgery Centers to Know
Covenant Surgical Partners Raises $3M in New Equity
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Skiff Medical Center acquires FUJIFILM technology, EndoChoice refinances debt & more – 5 GI/endoscopy company key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes