Covenant Surgical Partners Affiliates With 5 Surgery Centers
Covenant Surgical Partners has announced partnerships with five new surgery centers.
The centers are: Pacific Endoscopy in Atherton, Calif.; Pacific Endoscopy Center in Pearl City, Hawaii; Endoscopy Center of Grand Junction (Colo.); Surgery Center Plus in Indianapolis; and the Wisconsin Laser and Surgery Center in Milwaukee.
More Articles on Covenant Surgical Partners:Covenant Surgical Partners Closes $35M Financing
36 GI & Endoscopy-Driven Surgery Centers to Know
Covenant Surgical Partners Raises $3M in New Equity
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers