Covenant Surgical Partners Affiliates With 5 Surgery Centers
announced partnerships with five new surgery centers.
The centers are: Pacific Endoscopy in Atherton, Calif.; Pacific Endoscopy Center in Pearl City, Hawaii; Endoscopy Center of Grand Junction (Colo.); Surgery Center Plus in Indianapolis; and the Wisconsin Laser and Surgery Center in Milwaukee.
More Articles on Covenant Surgical Partners:Covenant Surgical Partners Closes $35M Financing
36 GI & Endoscopy-Driven Surgery Centers to Know
Covenant Surgical Partners Raises $3M in New Equity
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Logan Regional Medical Center Opens New Endoscopy UnitRead Now
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
- Barrington Pain and Spine Institute Gets State Approval for Spine Surgery Services
- Top 5 Specialty Physicians Who Offer Ancillary Services
- FOAA Anesthesia Services' Dr. Srinivas Sharma to Serve as Featured Panelist at Mid-Atlantic Anesthesia Research Conference
- FDA Recalls ARKON Anesthesia System With Version 2.0 Software