Texas Center for Athletes' Surgery Center Takes on New Property Manager
Texas Center for Athletes' surgery center will come under new management, following Sports SA Holdings hiring Transwestern to take over property management, according to a San Antonio Business Journal report.
The Texas Center for Athletes includes a surgery center, various medical specialties, a pharmacy and a therapeutic spa. Other tenants of the property include South Texas Radiology, the Hand Center of San Antonio, Texas Plastic Surgery and The Ear Medical Group.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
17 Surgery Centers Opened, Acquired or Planned in October 2012
South Carolina's Regional Medical Center Breaks Ground on $6.8M ASC
Via Christi Hospital Nears Groundbreaking for New Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers