Texas Center for Athletes' Surgery Center Takes on New Property Manager
San Antonio Business Journal report.
The Texas Center for Athletes includes a surgery center, various medical specialties, a pharmacy and a therapeutic spa. Other tenants of the property include South Texas Radiology, the Hand Center of San Antonio, Texas Plastic Surgery and The Ear Medical Group.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
17 Surgery Centers Opened, Acquired or Planned in October 2012
South Carolina's Regional Medical Center Breaks Ground on $6.8M ASC
Via Christi Hospital Nears Groundbreaking for New Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hospital of Central Connecticut Awaiting Approval to Open Orthopedic ASC After Inpatient OR ClosingRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers