Texas Center for Athletes' Surgery Center Takes on New Property Manager
The Texas Center for Athletes includes a surgery center, various medical specialties, a pharmacy and a therapeutic spa. Other tenants of the property include South Texas Radiology, the Hand Center of San Antonio, Texas Plastic Surgery and The Ear Medical Group.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
17 Surgery Centers Opened, Acquired or Planned in October 2012
South Carolina's Regional Medical Center Breaks Ground on $6.8M ASC
Via Christi Hospital Nears Groundbreaking for New Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How one Miami-based ASC increased its EBITDA by 90% — 4 key strategies
- Eye care center selects Compulink's EHR system — 6 quick points
- Olympus under fire again, Exact Sciences' Q2 2016 revenue totals $21.2M & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist & former UCLA medical school dean Dr. Sherman Mellinkoff dies: 4 things to know
- 5 trends in healthcare payment reform: Does price transparency help or hurt?