Texas Center for Athletes' Surgery Center Takes on New Property Manager
The Texas Center for Athletes includes a surgery center, various medical specialties, a pharmacy and a therapeutic spa. Other tenants of the property include South Texas Radiology, the Hand Center of San Antonio, Texas Plastic Surgery and The Ear Medical Group.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
17 Surgery Centers Opened, Acquired or Planned in October 2012
South Carolina's Regional Medical Center Breaks Ground on $6.8M ASC
Via Christi Hospital Nears Groundbreaking for New Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years