Texas Center for Athletes' Surgery Center Takes on New Property Manager
The Texas Center for Athletes includes a surgery center, various medical specialties, a pharmacy and a therapeutic spa. Other tenants of the property include South Texas Radiology, the Hand Center of San Antonio, Texas Plastic Surgery and The Ear Medical Group.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
17 Surgery Centers Opened, Acquired or Planned in October 2012
South Carolina's Regional Medical Center Breaks Ground on $6.8M ASC
Via Christi Hospital Nears Groundbreaking for New Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
New facility, surgery center to open at former Long Island College Hospital siteRead Now
- Newfound rivals: 5 reasons Blue Cross isn't a fan of Anthem's recent acquisition
- Physicians anxiously awaiting MU rule updates — 6 notes
- Debate over drug used to treat Marburg — 6 notes
- #fixEHR: Physicians voice EHR concerns — 7 key notes
- BPC calls on Congress to accelerate medical product process: 5 things to know