South Carolina's Regional Medical Center Breaks Ground on $6.8M ASC
Regional Medical Center in Orangeburg, S.C., has broken ground on a $6.8 million surgery center, according to a Times & Democrat report.
The facility is scheduled to open in August 2013 and will be located next to the hospital's same-day surgery wing. Hospital officials say the facility will allow the service to grow to an anticipated volume of between 6,000 and 8,000 dialysis access procedures each year.
The institute will not have any new employees, but will have a staff of 22. Officials estimate the facility will bring in an additional $2 million to the hospital each year
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Via Christi Hospital Nears Groundbreaking for New Surgery Center
17 Surgery Centers Opened, Acquired or Planned in October 2012
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center
- Mississippi ASC OK to Choose New Buyer After Signing Letter of Intent, Court Says
- Study: Security More Than Seamlessness Defines Continuity of Care for Patients
- Dr. Ross Benthien to Serve as President of Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Medline Names Roche Diagnostics Platinum Vendor of the Year for Post-Acute Care