Via Christi Hospital Nears Groundbreaking for New Surgery Center
Joplin Globe report.
The surgery center will be the largest expansion project the hospital has taken on since opening in 1971. Officials said the bids are being reviewed and will be announced Thursday.
The 40,000-square-foot, $18 million surgery center will be built on the southeast corner of the hospital and will contain five operating suites and two endoscopy procedure rooms.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
17 Surgery Centers Opened, Acquired or Planned in October 2012
Texas Baylor Surgical Center to Build $35M Surgery Center
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Opens New Outpatient Surgery Center in Boston
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How to Drive GI Center Growth Post Healthcare Reform: Q&A With Dr. Mark Noar
- Anesthesia Touch V4 Receives 2014 ONC-ACB EHR Certification by Drummond Group
- Top 10 Most-Read Patient Safety Tools Dec. 2-6, 2013
- Global Anesthesia Devices Market to Reach $8.1B by 2014
- FUJIFILM Medical Systems Showcases New Breast Imaging Workstation