Construction Plans for Florida's Newsom Eye Surgery Center Move Forward
News Sun report.
Council members unanimously approved the proposal for annexation of the three-story building. The grant approval will provide approximately 80 jobs, according to the report.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Tennessee's Maury Regional Medical Center to Complete $7.9M ASC by November
Omaha's Methodist Hospital Plans $75M Surgery Center
Louisiana's Zachary Surgical Center Celebrates One-Year Anniversary
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 8 Steps for ASC to Identify & Grow Nurse Leaders
- AAAHC: 3 Steps for Effective Implementation of Checklists in ASCs
- NAPA's Dr. Linda Shore-Lesserson to Speak at New York State Society of Anesthesiologist Event
- ASA President Dr. Jane Fitch Meets With VA Representatives on Proposed Nursing Handbook
- Vision-Sciences Names Howard Zauberman CEO