Louisiana's Zachary Surgical Center Celebrates One-Year Anniversary
Zachary (La.) Surgical Center, a surgery center managed by Meridian Surgical Partners, recently celebrated its one-year anniversary, according to a Zachary Today report.
The 8,300-square-foot facility opened its doors in summer 2011 and now features seven physicians and eight employees. It is especially designed for outpatient procedures, with two operating rooms and one procedure room. The surgery center offers services in the following specialties: gastroenterology, general surgery, orthopedics, pain management, podiatry and spine.
Physicians at ZSC include Brian Kozar, MD (orthopedic surgery/medical director), Clayton Brown, MD (internal medicine), M.A. DeJohn, MD (internal medicine), Stephen Speeg (internal medicine/pediatrics), Juan Carlos Medina, MD (internal medicine), David J. Wyatt, MD (orthopedic surgery) and Thomas H. Richey (general surgery).
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Wexner Medical Center in Ohio Plans Outpatient Facility
AmSurg Set to Acquire Majority of IL's Glen Endoscopy Center
BJC HealthCare, SSM Health Care Officials Question Zoning for Missouri Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug