Tennessee's Maury Regional Medical Center to Complete $7.9M ASC by November
Maury Regional Medical Center's $7.9 million surgery center in Spring Hill, Tenn., will be complete in early November, according to a Tennessean report.
The 62,365-square-foot facility will include a pediatric clinic, specialty clinic, physical therapy and radiation oncology and will be built in cooperation with Vanderbilt Operative Services. Outpatient surgery center services are expected to include orthopedic, gynecological, urologic and ENT procedures.
The new facility is expected to attract more specialists to the area, with more than 28,000 square feet dedicated to physician-driven services.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Omaha's Methodist Hospital Plans $75M Surgery Center
Michigan's Beaumont Health System Adds Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
AOK Spine and Pain Surgery Center Opens in Houston
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition