Nominations Open for ASCA 2013 Board of Directors
Terms of service will start April 20, 2013. If you know an individual with the skills, experience and commitment required to serve on the board, determine whether they are interested and, if so, nominate them. Candidates are permitted to nominate themselves.
There will be six openings on the board in 2013, and bylaws require that three of the six openings be filled by physicians. The Call for Nominations Online Form is located here and must be completed by Dec. 31, 2012. Please also submit the nominee's resume and a statement describing their special expertise and qualities.
Related Articles on ASCA:
CMS Corrects List of Payable Procedures for Surgery Centers
ASCA: Surgery Centers Receive Letters Warning About Compounded Drugs
National Medical Billing Services' Tamara Wagner Presents at ASCA Seminar
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About