ASCA: Surgery Centers Receive Letters Warning About Compounded Drugs
Surgery centers have reported to ASCA that they have received letters from law firms representing drug manufacturers, warning about the use of compounded drug products over commercially produced drugs, according to an ASCA report.
Related Articles About ASC Supply Chain:
Precision Spine Receives FDA Clearance for Minimally Invasive Access System
Lutronic Receives FDA Clearance for Phototherapy System
Ethicon Initiates Recall of Select Surgiflo Hemostatic Kits
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Business Analytics for Healthcare Organizations: Maximize Information While Minimizing Efforts
- Dr. Brian Cole of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Travels to Kenya on Mission Trip
- Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine to Break Ground on Expansion
- Advanced Pain Management Joins California Pain Network
- 3 Focus Areas for Developing the Clinical Environment for New Services