National Medical Billing Services' Tamara Wagner Presents at ASCA SeminarTamara Wagner, vice president of coding at National Medical Billing Services, will present at the Ambulatory Surgery Center Associations' Winter Coding Seminar.
Ms. Wagner is scheduled to give presentations on three topics — pain management auditing, maximizing knee scope reimbursements and avoiding denials for colonoscopy screening.
She will discuss specialty-specific coding issues and best practices to improve ASC profits.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Sutter Health Consolidates Medical Billing, Records Departments
11 Ways to Make More Money Per Procedure
How to Document and Bill Global Procedures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center