CMS Corrects List of Payable Procedures for Surgery Centers
CMS has corrected the list of payable procedures for ASCs, after failing to include three codes — 0303T, 0307T and 0308T — in the list released Nov. 1, according to an ASCA report.
The agency has since updated the list to include these codes.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug