Two Illinois Hospitals Switch to DNV Healthcare AccreditationBoth Advocate BroMenn Medical Center and Advocate Eureka Hospital in Illinois switch accreditation organizations from The Joint Commission to Cincinnati-based DNV Healthcare, according to a Pantagraph report.
The hospitals achieved DNV accreditation after passing the company's quality survey. The company also aims to help healthcare organizations improve, and it is the only accreditation program approved by CMS that integrates ISO 9001 standards for quality management, according to the report.
More Articles on Accreditation:
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
Community Health Earns HFAP Accreditation
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the free Becker's Operating Room Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly, which focuses on clinical quality, infection control, patient safety and accreditation, click here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition