Two Illinois Hospitals Switch to DNV Healthcare Accreditation
The hospitals achieved DNV accreditation after passing the company's quality survey. The company also aims to help healthcare organizations improve, and it is the only accreditation program approved by CMS that integrates ISO 9001 standards for quality management, according to the report.
More Articles on Accreditation:
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
Community Health Earns HFAP Accreditation
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
98.9% of CMS-certified ASCs comply with Quality Reporting ProgramRead Now
- New York-Presbyterian's nursing department honors Dr. Klaus Kjaer-Pedersen with 2014 Physician of the Year Award
- Which insurers are most popular in 9 U.S. regions?
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA President Doug Cole to step down
- What can GI physicians do to boost GERD awareness?
- 3 things to know about the workplace generational gap