Two Illinois Hospitals Switch to DNV Healthcare Accreditation
The hospitals achieved DNV accreditation after passing the company's quality survey. The company also aims to help healthcare organizations improve, and it is the only accreditation program approved by CMS that integrates ISO 9001 standards for quality management, according to the report.
More Articles on Accreditation:
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
Community Health Earns HFAP Accreditation
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 abbreviations to avoid from The Joint CommissionRead Now
- Gawley Plastic Surgery Center offers newly FDA approved submental fat treatment: 4 key notes
- Olympus names ProVation MD as recommended EndoWorks replacement: 4 key notes
- CMS proposes ASC policy, payment changes for 2016: 8 things to know
- 7 things to know about the need for more primary care physicians
- Health insurance premiums rise faster than income — 5 key notes