Two Illinois Hospitals Switch to DNV Healthcare Accreditation
The hospitals achieved DNV accreditation after passing the company's quality survey. The company also aims to help healthcare organizations improve, and it is the only accreditation program approved by CMS that integrates ISO 9001 standards for quality management, according to the report.
More Articles on Accreditation:
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
Community Health Earns HFAP Accreditation
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes