OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
The outpatient surgery center focuses on orthopedics, pain management and podiatry. The surgery center has 14 physicians, including consulting physician for the Chicago Bears Michael Corcoran, MD.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgery:
Using Bundled Payments in Orthopedics to Begin Developing a Center of Excellence
The Knee Society Honors 3 Surgeons With John Insall Award
Arthritis Foundaiton Honors Dr. Frank Kelly With Excellence Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know