OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
The outpatient surgery center focuses on orthopedics, pain management and podiatry. The surgery center has 14 physicians, including consulting physician for the Chicago Bears Michael Corcoran, MD.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgery:
Using Bundled Payments in Orthopedics to Begin Developing a Center of Excellence
The Knee Society Honors 3 Surgeons With John Insall Award
Arthritis Foundaiton Honors Dr. Frank Kelly With Excellence Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Cleveland Clinic anesthesiologist Dr. Marc Feldman found dead in motel: 5 things to know
- AGA, other societies express concerns about alternate payment model adoption to CMS: 4 notes
- 4 insights on increasing anesthesia use in outpatient GI procedures
- 10 statistics on annual & hourly pay for ophthalmologists
- CMS data: In 2015, healthcare industry made $7B+ in payments, investment interests to physicians