OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
The outpatient surgery center focuses on orthopedics, pain management and podiatry. The surgery center has 14 physicians, including consulting physician for the Chicago Bears Michael Corcoran, MD.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgery:
Using Bundled Payments in Orthopedics to Begin Developing a Center of Excellence
The Knee Society Honors 3 Surgeons With John Insall Award
Arthritis Foundaiton Honors Dr. Frank Kelly With Excellence Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
98.9% of CMS-certified ASCs comply with Quality Reporting ProgramRead Now
- 10 common mistakes when hiring
- Surgery centers offer tours to 60 new members of Congress
- Cyber Monday: 10 steps to protect yourself from security risks
- ASA, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia send FDA letter on anesthetics use for children
- Study: Aspirin tablets reduce colorectal tumour recurrence in Asian population