OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
The outpatient surgery center focuses on orthopedics, pain management and podiatry. The surgery center has 14 physicians, including consulting physician for the Chicago Bears Michael Corcoran, MD.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgery:
Using Bundled Payments in Orthopedics to Begin Developing a Center of Excellence
The Knee Society Honors 3 Surgeons With John Insall Award
Arthritis Foundaiton Honors Dr. Frank Kelly With Excellence Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
'Superbug' materials available for ASCs — 5 things to knowRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career