OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
The outpatient surgery center focuses on orthopedics, pain management and podiatry. The surgery center has 14 physicians, including consulting physician for the Chicago Bears Michael Corcoran, MD.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgery:
Using Bundled Payments in Orthopedics to Begin Developing a Center of Excellence
The Knee Society Honors 3 Surgeons With John Insall Award
Arthritis Foundaiton Honors Dr. Frank Kelly With Excellence Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 key trends for successful ASCs to know from AAAHC CEO Stephen Martin Jr.Read Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine