8 Recent Provider Accreditations
1. Mercy Hospital Cadillac (Mich.) achieved accreditation from the Joint Commission. The hospital earned the Gold Seal of Approval.
2. Community Health in Grand Junction, Colo., received accreditation from Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program. HFAP's program is recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
3. The Joint Commission accredited Fairfield (Ill.) Memorial Hospital for the next three years. The hospital's home health agency also did well on its Joint Commission survey.
4. Santa Rosa (Calif.) Community Health Centers received The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for healthcare quality and safety. The facility was also certified as a Primary Care Medical Home.
5. Mahaska Health Partnership in Iowa received accreditation from The Joint Commission. MHP earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval after an unannounced on-site review of the quality and safety in October of last year.
6. Bradley, Ill.-based OAK Surgical Institute achieved accreditation from the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
7. Regional SurgiCenter of Moline achieved re-accreditation by the AAAHC.
8. The Sheboygan (Wis.) Surgery Center received the distinguished "Medicare Deemed Status" accreditation for the fifth consecutive year from the AAAHC.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Hoag Orthopedic Institute's Main Street Specialty Surgery Center Receives Highest Possible Rating From AAAHC
NH's Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua Endoscopy Suite Achieved AAAHC Accreditation
Little Rock Cosmetic Surgery Center Receives AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts