Community Health Earns HFAP Accreditation
News Channel 5 report.
HFAP recognized Community Health as meeting its quality and safety standard tests. HFAP's program is recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Joint Commission Accredits Fairfield Memorial Hospital
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
10 HFAP-Accredited Facilities Named Distinguished Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAHC IQI names Dr. Thomas James III, Donna Read Norton to board — 5 things to knowRead Now
- Dr Richard Peek becomes editor-in-chief of AGA's Gastroenterology: 4 key notes
- ASGE recognizes Eaton Hospital for quality and safety: 4 things to know
- March, April 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- USPI partners with Surgical Institute of Reading — 7 key notes
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center purchases properties, including ASC — 5 things to know