Community Health Earns HFAP Accreditation
HFAP recognized Community Health as meeting its quality and safety standard tests. HFAP's program is recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Joint Commission Accredits Fairfield Memorial Hospital
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
10 HFAP-Accredited Facilities Named Distinguished Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Senate Democrats urge Zika funding finalization: 4 things to know
- Cigna & Hill Physicians Medical Group team up to deliver coordinated care— 5 points
- Seaside Surgery Center checks off its 1st outpatient spinal surgery: 5 highlights
- Rush University Medical Center to open $36.2M outpatient health center — 5 highlights
- 5 GI physicians in the news — July 1, 2016