Community Health Earns HFAP Accreditation
News Channel 5 report.
HFAP recognized Community Health as meeting its quality and safety standard tests. HFAP's program is recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Joint Commission Accredits Fairfield Memorial Hospital
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
10 HFAP-Accredited Facilities Named Distinguished Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay openRead Now
- Baltimore Washington Eye Center adds Alcon CENTURION Vision System
- MRidium IV infusion pump system resumes U.S. distribution
- CMS announces new ICD-10 end-to-end testing opportunity for providers
- TiGenix submits Phase III Cx601 trial design to FDA for approval
- FDA approves new hepatitis C treatment drug