The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Pearland Surgery Center Receives AAAHC Accreditation
Pearland (Texas) Surgery Center, the first entirely physician-owned ASC in Pearland, has received Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care accreditation, according to a report by The Journal Pearland.
The 13,000-square-foot facility opened in July 2012 and offers general surgery, orthopedic, spine, ENT, GI/endoscopy, pain management, plastic and podiatry services.
More Articles on Accreditation Issues:
Comprehensive Pain Management in Baton Rouge Earns AAAHC Accreditation
AAAHC Releases New Health Plan Standards for Accreditation
Hawthorn Medical Associates Earns AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Meeting the HIPAA Omnibus Rule Compliance Deadline: What Providers Need to Know
- Vendor Market Intelligence: Key Concepts for Surgery Centers
- Business Analytics for Healthcare Organizations: Maximize Information While Minimizing Efforts
- Dr. Brian Cole of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Travels to Kenya on Mission Trip
- Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine to Break Ground on Expansion