Hawthorn Medical Associates Earns AAAHC Accreditation
Led by James P. Tracey, MD, Hawthorn Medical Associates met the AAAHC standards for quality and infection control. The facility is based in North Dartmouth, Mass., and includes an endoscopy center in addition to its ASC.
More Articles on Accreditation:
5 Tips to Ace a Surgery Center Accreditation
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
Joint Commission Grants Mayo Clinic Health System in St. James Gold Seal of Approval
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years