Hawthorn Medical Associates Earns AAAHC Accreditation
South Coast Today report.
Led by James P. Tracey, MD, Hawthorn Medical Associates met the AAAHC standards for quality and infection control. The facility is based in North Dartmouth, Mass., and includes an endoscopy center in addition to its ASC.
More Articles on Accreditation:
5 Tips to Ace a Surgery Center Accreditation
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
Joint Commission Grants Mayo Clinic Health System in St. James Gold Seal of Approval
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Reproductive Endocrinology Associates of Charlotte gets accreditation — 5 key notesRead Now
- Tenet Healthcare named value stock to watch: 5 things to know
- Opportunities during times of change: Key strategies for orthopedic centers
- How robotic orthopedics programs can be financially viable in ASCs
- Prioritizing patient protection over data collection — 5 notes
- Code It Right conference provides tips for ICD-10 transition — 4 notes