Hawthorn Medical Associates Earns AAAHC Accreditation
Led by James P. Tracey, MD, Hawthorn Medical Associates met the AAAHC standards for quality and infection control. The facility is based in North Dartmouth, Mass., and includes an endoscopy center in addition to its ASC.
More Articles on Accreditation:
5 Tips to Ace a Surgery Center Accreditation
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
Joint Commission Grants Mayo Clinic Health System in St. James Gold Seal of Approval
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Insurance coverage adequacy — How the US compares: 15 key statistics
- 5 statistics on accountable care organizations — 500 & counting
- AAAASF accredits Bay Area Surgical Specialists: 5 key note
- Dr. Jon Dickinson performs elbow surgery on A's catcher at Presidio Surgical Center: 5 key notes
- Dr. Tom Oliverson runs for Texas House of Representatives: 3 notes