Hawthorn Medical Associates Earns AAAHC Accreditation
Led by James P. Tracey, MD, Hawthorn Medical Associates met the AAAHC standards for quality and infection control. The facility is based in North Dartmouth, Mass., and includes an endoscopy center in addition to its ASC.
More Articles on Accreditation:
5 Tips to Ace a Surgery Center Accreditation
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
Joint Commission Grants Mayo Clinic Health System in St. James Gold Seal of Approval
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- SourceMed, Change Healthcare partner on outpatient medical billing services: 5 key points
- Change Healthcare and SourceMed partner in order to create integrated billing solutions for outpatient providers
- 5 risks ASC owners face when they don't have a succession plan
- 5 things to know about AAAHC's Dr. Arnaldo Valedon
- Global capsule endoscopy market to grow at CAGR 14.8% until 2020: 5 trends