Hawthorn Medical Associates Earns AAAHC Accreditation
Led by James P. Tracey, MD, Hawthorn Medical Associates met the AAAHC standards for quality and infection control. The facility is based in North Dartmouth, Mass., and includes an endoscopy center in addition to its ASC.
More Articles on Accreditation:
5 Tips to Ace a Surgery Center Accreditation
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
Joint Commission Grants Mayo Clinic Health System in St. James Gold Seal of Approval
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 8 things to know about self-insured employers
- University of Cincinnati College of Nursing receives grant for collaborative program: 5 notes
- 4 things to know about Preferred Surgicenter opening in Illinois
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Elham Afghani of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Do adults & children with celiac disease have similar responses to gluten? 5 key notes