The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Comprehensive Pain Management in Baton Rouge Earns AAAHC Accreditation
The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care has granted Baton Rouge-based Comprehensive Pain Management accreditation, according to a report from The Advocate.
Comprehensive Pain Management went through self-assessment and an on-site survey conducted by AAAHC surveyors. The group met AAAHC standards for quality and patient safety.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Oregon Patient Safety Commission Honors the Center for Specialty Surgery
Hackensack University Medical Center Receives Bariatric Accreditation
Joint Commission Accredits Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Best Tips for Launching an Infection Risk Improvement Plan
- How to Manage and Leverage Vendor Relationships
- 3 Steps to Control Labor Costs
- 10 Steps to Immediately Improve Surgery Center Profits: Cost Reduction & Benchmarking
- Former CMS Head Dr. Don Berwick Officially Running for Massachusetts Governor