15 Surgery Centers & Hospitals Achieving Accreditation
Here are 15 ambulatory surgery centers and hospitals that achieved accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care or The Joint Commission.
1. Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center, a joint venture between physicians and St. Joseph's Medical Center in Minnesota, has achieved AAAHC accreditation for the third time.
2. Cassia Regional Medical Center, an Intermountain Healthcare facility in Burley, Idaho, has received The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for accreditation.
3. El Paso (Texas) Children's Hospital achieved accreditation by The Joint Commission.
4. Hopewell Ambulatory Surgery Center in Pennington, N.J., was the 2,000th ambulatory care organization accredited by The Joint Commission.
5. Hunterdon Medical Center in Flemming, N.J., was re-accredited by The Joint Commission.
6. Ketchikan (Alaska) Indian Community Tribal Health Clinic received AAAHC accreditation.
7. Knoxville (Tenn.) Kidney Center was the first private nephrology practice to achieve The Joint Commission accreditation.
8. Lexington Health Care Center in Chicago Ridge, Ill., received The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for accreditation.
9. The Orthopaedic Specialty Center at Martin Health System recently earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for healthcare quality related to joint replacement of the hip and knee.
10. Meadows Surgical Arts in Commerce, Ga., achieved AAAHC accreditation.
11. Northeast Valley Health Corporation in San Fernando, Calif., received accreditation by The Joint Commission.
12. New Jersey Spine and Rehabilitation Surgical Center in Pompton Lakes received AAAHC accreditation.
13. New Vision Surgical Center in Vero Beach, Fla., achieved AAAHC accreditation.
14. Scott & White Vascular Institute in Temple, Texas, received The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for the hospital performing ventricular assist device as a destination therapy.
15. Slocum-Dickson Medical Group in New Hartford, N.Y., has achieved AAAHC accreditation.
Related Articles on Billing, Coding and Collections:
5 Mistakes Surgery Centers Make When Dealing With Payors
Surgery Center of Oklahoma Posts Prices for Common Surgical Procedures
New ICD 10 Deadline Proposed for 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition