New Jersey Spine and Rehabilitation Surgical Center Achieves AAAHC Accreditation
New Jersey Spine and Rehabilitation Surgical Center in Pompton Lakes has achieved accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Status as an accredited organization means NJSRSC has met nationally recognized standards for the provision of quality healthcare set by AAAHC. Ambulatory healthcare organizations seeking accreditation by AAAHC undergo an extensive self-assessment and on-site survey by AAAHC expert surveyors. The survey is consultative and educational, presenting best practices to help an organization improve its care and services.
"When you see our certificate of accreditation, you will know that AAAHC, an independent, not-for-profit organization, has closely examined our facility and procedures. It means we as an organization care enough about our patients to strive for the highest level of care possible," said Richard Kaul, MD, president of NJSRSC.
Related Articles on AAAHC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition