Nashville, Tenn.-based Envision Healthcare made a series of changes to its leadership team, according to a Dec. 11 press release.
1. Henry Howe is replacing Wes Booysen as CFO.
2. Sean Tussey, CPA, is replacing Kenneth Zongor as chief accounting officer.
3. Beth Sweetman will be Envision's chief people and culture officer.
4. Meg Lafave will be senior vice president of people and government affairs.
5. April Zepeda will be senior vice president of communications for Envision's medical group.
Read more details here.