Susan Kizirian is the chief operating officer of Ambulatory Surgical Center of America, which has developed, acquired or turned around more than 70 ASCs since 1997.
Here are five key points on Ms. Kizirian:
1. She has more than 28 years experience in ASC operations.
2. Ms. Kizirian is the Life-Time Past President Emeritus on Florida Society of Ambulatory Surgery Centers' board of directors.
3. Her past industry experience includes treasurer of American Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers and president of Ambulatory Surgery Management Society of the Medical Group Management Association.
4. Ms. Kizirian also has 17 years experience in practice management and eight years in clinical site research.
5. She earned her RN degree from Florida State University in Tallahassee.