A gastroenterologists' yearly salary ranges from an average of $90,720 to $590,000, according to a Salary Voice report.
Here are five notes on gastroenterologist salary in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia in 2015:
1. A U.S. gastroenterologist with two years of experience earned a salary of around $267,000 per year.
2. A U.S. gastroenterologist with four years of experience earned approximately $348,010 per year.
3. In Australia, gastroenterologists were paid an annual average income of AUD$120,000.
4. In Canada, the average yearly salary for a gastroenterologist was $208,800.
5. In the U.K., salary varied based on age and experience of the gastroenterologist — from £56,973 for a physician in their 20s to around £88,118 for a physician in their 40s and 50s.