1. Phase IIB clinical trail for metastatic colorectal cancer enrolling patients
2. First cases of deadly fungal infection reported in US Full story
3. AGA awards student research fellowship to UPenn's Rani Richardson Full story
4. Webinar: Endoscope Microbial Surveillance Testing Made Easy. Learn more in this upcoming webinar, click here.
5. The future of capsule endoscopy, an educational endoscopy requirement and more: 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories Full story
6. Medtronic teams with Masimo, 60+ others to eliminate preventable patient deaths by 2020
7. Webinar: Endoscope microbial surveillance testing made easy. Click here to register.
8. 25 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
9. GI leader to know: Dr. Mitchell Bernsen of the Illinois Gastroenterology Group
10. 112 statistics on physicians under 45 years old - practice setting, finances, future plans & more
11. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be online shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.