1. New research suggests starting CRC screening at 45
2. Accomplished gastroenterologist, former AGA president Dr. Marvin Sleisenger passes away Full story
3. California hospital suspends all services, notifies 524 employees of possible layoffs Full story
4. Whitepaper: The key to a connected future: How to break down silos and promote a culture of interoperability. To learn more and download, click here.
5. The VA has a high HCV treatment rate - 7 insights into why they're so successful Full story
6. GI leader to know: Dr. Ravi Mallavarapu of Cedar Valley Gastroenterology Full story
7. Webinar: Out-of-network reimbursements remain a viable option for providers, but many facilities struggle because they are unfamiliar with some of the intricacies required to successfully run an operation with this payment model. Register today!
8. 31 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
9. 5 latest findings on gut microbiome & human development Full story
10. Whitepaper: Consumerism is now driving healthcare. Has your revenue cycle kept up? Here's what you need to know. To learn more and register, click here.
11. 30 things for healthcare leaders to know for October Full story
12. Excited to welcome Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, John Noseworthy, Penny Wheeler, Bernard Tyson, Teri Fontenot, Lloyd Dean, and Warner Thomas at this April at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting - Register here. For sponsor and exhibitor opportunities, please e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.