1. Allergan to acquire Tobira Therapeutics GI R&D pipeline for up to $1.69B
2. Chinese billionaire ups stake in CHS for $31.9M Full story
3. Patient data for 14,000 taken in University Gastroenterology data breach
4. Webinar: What is the latest evidence related to mortality risk for patients with VCFs? Hear from Dr. Douglas Beall and Dr. Kevin Ong. To learn more and register, click here.
5. FDA, Custom Ultrasonics continue saga over endoscope cleaning system Full story
6. Down the rabbit hole at Epic: 9 key points from the Users Group Meeting
7. Webinar: How Does the Material and Surface Topography of an Interbody Fusion Device Affect Bone Growth and Fusion? Learn more and register,
8. Medicare spends $87.9M on EpiPen users in 2014, up 1,000%+ in 7 years Full story
9. This ingredient may put patients at a higher infection risk from contaminated scopes
10. Hospitals' orthopedic programs reap big savings from CMS' bundled payment initiative
11. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be online shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.