1. 15 statistics on gastroenterologist salary, net worth, jobs & more Full story
2. US News names 20 hospitals to its Honor Roll: 6 things to know
3. Diagnostic colonoscopy cost in Australia, South Africa, US & more: 7 notes Full story
4. Whitepaper: Consumerism is here: The art and science of acquiring new patients. Learn about the rewards of augmenting traditional patient acquisition strategies with a direct-to-consumer strategy that drives top-line revenue and bottom-line profits. To learn more, click here.
5. Olympus under fire: internal emails reveal US execs told not to issue warning about possible fatal scope infection - 10 takeaways Full story
6. SCA revenue totals $299.9M, adds 9 facilities in Q2 - 9 things to know Full story
7. Whitepaper: Revenue cycle management in a value-based world. Learn how to tightly measure and manage cost, care and outcomes across the entire episode of care. To learn more and register, click here.
8. Schizophrenic son of gastroenterologist Dr. William Wu found guilty of stabbing him: 5 notes Full story
9. Where are the hospitals that received 1 star from CMS? Full story
10. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be on line shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Becker's ASC 23rd Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs
October 27-29, 2016
to learn more and register.