1. FDA approves AbbVie's VIEKIRA XR for HCV treatment: 5 notes Full story
2. 17 latest hospital, health system executive moves
3. St. Mary's Hospital settles lawsuit related to endoscopy death; investigation of gastroenterologist closed: 6 things to know Full story
4. Whitepaper: Revenue cycle management in a value-based world. Learn how to tightly measure and manage cost, care and outcomes across the entire episode of care. To learn more, click here.
5. 12 statistics on social media's presence in the healthcare space Full story
7. Whitepaper: Consumerism is here: The art and science of acquiring new patients. Learn about the rewards of augmenting traditional patient acquisition strategies with a direct-to-consumer strategy that drives top-line revenue and bottom-line profits. To learn more and register, click here.
8. Regent Surgical Health joint ventures with West End Surgical ASC - 6 takeaways on the ASC dedicated specifically to TJR, spine Full story
9. Abrupt physician departures take toll on LifePoint's bottom line Full story
10. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be on line shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becker's ASC 23rd Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs
October 27-29, 2016
to learn more and register.