1. 5 key GI payment updates from proposed CMS 2017 fee schedule Full story
2. Missouri hospital to lay off 200 employees, citing government regulations: 3 things to know
3. American College of Physicians names AmSurg's Dr. Robert Musselman a fellow: 5 things to know Full story
4. Webinar: Learn how to leverage analytics to stay on top of cash flow, track costs and streamline operations. To learn more and register, click here.
5. Small bowel resection inpatient costs total $28.5k & 7 more statistics Full story
6. Florida hospital gunman claims mental illness Full story
7. Webinar: What factors are driving joint ventures in ASCs? To learn more and register, click here.
8. Takeda, CCFA launch IBD awareness initiative, Antibe Therapeutics names Yung Wu to board & more - 4 GI company key notes Full story
9. Payer mega-mergers on the fritz: Justice Department could file blocking suit - 5 highlights Full story
10. SpectraScience, AMG sign distribution agreement: 3 notes Full story
11. 9 IT issues facing physician practices Full story
12. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be on line shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Becker's ASC 23rd Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs
October 27-29, 2016
to learn more and register.