1. Ransomware attack hits Alaska endoscopy, surgery practice: 13,000+ patients affected Full story
2. US Digestive Health lands 1st partnership a year after formation Full story
3. 2nd wave 'is not inevitable,' Fauci says; CDC clarifies message on virus transmission — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. How 2 health systems tackled operational inefficiency and reduced patient length-of-stay. Click here to learn more.
5. IBD, celiac disease have common connection & more: 5 GI industry key notes Full story
6. ASGE moves Digestive Disease Week education programs online Full story
7. Identify the ROI: How hospitals can achieve sustainable innovation in an era of uncertainty. Click here to read the white paper.
8. Long-term CRC risk drops after single negative colonoscopy Full story
9. 50 hospital and health system CNOs to know | 2020 Full story