1. Unique enzyme could allow gluten-sensitive patients to digest gluten - 3 key notes
2. Anthem appeals Cigna deal to Supreme Court: 4 things to know Full story
4. Webinar: Is your ASC as efficient and profitable as it should be? Register today!
5. Join us at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2017 Sept 21-23. Come hear keynote speakers Shafiq Rab, MD, CIO, Rush University Medical Center; Edward Marx, CIO (GO), NYC Health + Hospitals; Mary Alice Annecharico, MS, RN, Senior Vice President and CIO, Henry Ford Health System; Susan Salka, CEO, President & Director, AMN Healthcare; Daniel Barchi, Senior Vice President and CIO, New York-Presbyterian; and Amber McGraw Walsh, JD, Chairperson, McGuireWoods LLP. Click here to register.
6. European scientists developing advanced endoscope - 3 insights Full story
7. GI leader to know: Dr. Jennifer Dorfmeister of Illinois Gastro Full story
8. Webinar: Learn how to streamline maximizing out-of-network reimbursements so you can focus more on patient care. To learn more and register, click here.
9. Anesthesiologists murdered in South Boston home, suspect opens fire on police - 5 key notes Full story
10. 15 states with the most HMOs Full story
11. Florida hospital files for bankruptcy Full story
12. Trump administration may slash Office of National Drug Control Policy funding by 95%: 4 key points Full story
13. Medscape: 6 common investments physicians regret