1. Utah gastroenterologist pays $100K to settle accusation of HIPAA violation Full story
2. 'Wake-up call' — Half of new CRC diagnoses are early onset Full story
3. WHO: Coronavirus death rate jumps; 'dangerous' supply shortage could put healthcare workers at risk Full story
4.The rise of healthcare consumerism demands providers rethink the patient financial experience. Get insights into patient-centered billing during this live discussion.
5. Register today to be a part of our world-class ASC event focused on orthopedics, spine and pain. The 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference in Chicago June 18-20 will feature over 250 speakers including Jill Ellis, head coach of the U.S. women's national soccer team; Nick Saban, head football coach at the University of Alabama; and Rob Bray, MD, neurological spine surgeon and CEO and founder of DISC. Register here.
6. 3 gastroenterology leaders to know Full story
7. Takeda's big week & more: 6 GI industry key notes Full story
8. How new CDI tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center. Click here to read the white paper.