1. GI tract hides COVID-19-related receptors in some patients, study says Full story
2. CMS colonoscopy quality measure may be inaccurate, study says Full story
3. CMS declines to reimburse 1st FDA-approved blood-based CRC screening test Full story
4. It's time for hospitals to clear the air. Join this live discussion for tips and strategies on how to eliminate surgical smoke in the OR.
5. Missouri gastroenterologist forms PPE plant Full story
6. What hospitals posting rates online means for ASCs Full story
7. The bridge between the consumer experience clinical care — How Saint Joseph Mercy Health System is engaging patients and detecting cancer early. Click here to attend the virtual event.
8. Physicians Endoscopy part of joint venture; GI Alliance partners for research — 5 GI industry notes Full story
9. Optum reports revenue of $35.9B in Q4, $136.3B in 2020 — 6 insights Full story
10. COVID-19 death rates by state: Jan. 21