1. Key specialties coming for ASCs in 2017: 4 thoughts Full story
2. Deputy shoots inmate in Ben Taub Hospital who held med student hostage Full story
3. 8 biggest stories in 2016's spine market - Acquisitions, lawsuits, bundled payments & more Full story
4. Webinar: What are the advantages of the microscope in performing some spinal surgeries? To learn more and register, click here.
5. GI societies objects to American Board of Internal Medicine's certification proposals: 4 notes Full story
6. Outpatient orthopedics now favor peripheral nerve blocks over general anesthesia: 3 study insights Full story
7. 4 things to know about the expansive pain management devices market Full story
8. Clinton, Trump debate healthcare: 7 statements, fact-checked Full story
9. Implanet's spine activity surges 27% in 1st 9 months of 2016 - 8 highlights from Q3 report Full story
10. 13 of the biggest GI industry stories of 2016: Olympus, Donald Trump and more Full story
11. The LASIK Vision Institute opens Texas ASC - 3 takeaways Full story
12. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be on line shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.