1. AmSurg's Sheridan continues to expand in California through Fidere Anesthesia Consultants acquisition - 5 things to know Full story
2. NLRB issues labor complaint against CHS Full story
3. Department of Public Health threatens survival of independent ASCs through proposed DON regulatory changes Full story
4. Webinar: What is the latest evidence related to the mortality risk for patients with VCFs. To learn more and register, click here.
5. Boston Scientific buying EndoChoice for $210M: 3 takeaways
6. 34 female spine surgeon leaders to know Full story
7. Webinar: What are the best practices for a sound ASC technology infrastructure, including developing a thoughtful strategy regarding your servers, bandwidth, software, IT staff and data security? Register today!
8. 7 things for ASC leaders to know Full story
9. Alaska health department and Xerox settle over botched Medicaid payments: 7 things to know Full story
10. 22 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
11. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be on line shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact email@example.com