1. 267 patients at risk after Air Force Academy treats them with improperly processed endoscopy equipment: 5 things to know Full story
2. Trump, Clinton's healthcare plans would achieve opposite results, studies find Full story
3. Dr. Gregory Sherr sues HealthEast, CentraCare & 6 neurosurgeons for allegedly ruining his reputation & career - 6 things to know Full story
4. Webinar: What are the ever-looming threats of cyber security, and what critical steps you should consider to protect your data and patient information. To learn more and register, click here.
5. The best and worst commercial health plans in 2016 Full story
6. 'An emergency room for back pain' - Dr. Perry Haney on his secret to a successful practice, political aspirations and a solution to national healthcare Full story
7. Webinar: How Does the Material and Surface Topography of an Interbody Fusion Device Affect Bone Growth and Fusion? Insights from Barbara Boyan, Ph.D. and Paul Slosar, M.D. Register here!
8. Hillary Clinton's 'abnormal eye movements' may indicate serious health issues, general surgeon claims - 6 insights Full story
9. Hospitals' orthopedic programs reap big savings from CMS' bundled payment initiative: 5 things to know Full story
10. AMA includes 1st endoscopic spine surgery code in 2017 codebook: 6 things to know Full story
11. What MACRA's 'go at your own pace' could mean for providers
12. Webinar: Microsurgery of the Cervical Spine: Advantages for the Patient and Surgeon. Register today!
13. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be on line shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.