1. Patient data for 14,000 taken in University Gastroenterology data breach: 6 takeaways Full story
3. 11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k Full story
4. Webinar: How Your Technology Environment Can Impact Your Surgery Center's Bottom Line. To learn more and register, click here.
5. Best opportunities for maximizing an independent spine practice: Q&A with Dr. Gregory Corradino Full story
6. Willis Eye, CMS tangle over hospital classification: 5 things to know Full story
7. Webinar: The alarming trust gap between providers and payors threatens to derail movement toward value-based care models. Learn more about the Trust Gap, barriers to value-based care, and the effect that technology has on payor/provider trust. Register here!
8. KentuckyOne Health lays off 3 top executives Full story
9. Interventional pain specialists have a 'unique' position in delivering spine care - Dr. Dustin Cole sheds insights Full story
10. AGA encourages CMS to include GI specialty APMs under MACRA: 5 notes Full story
11. ASC-based outpatient, hospital-based inpatient total shoulder arthroplasty prove equally safe: 5 study insights Full story
12. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be on line shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.