Xenco Medical expanded delivery for its ASC CerviKit, a compact delivery and storage platform for anterior cervical discectomy and fusion procedures designed for the ASC setting.
Here are five key notes:
1. The ASC CerviKit includes an entirely disposable, single-use spine device system. Xenco Medical made the system available for delivery to ASCCs nationwide.
2. The company designed ASC CerviKit to streamline the procedure and address the space constraints in many ASCs.
3. The system includes a single-use cervical implant, pre-loaded cervical interbodies and pre-loaded cervical plates as well as the instrumentation necessary for the procedure. The company's single-use, composite polymer instrument and implants arrive in sterile packaging.
4. The ASC CerviKit also includes the Merge Cervical Plate system with the company's Snap-Align technology for surgeons to choose whether to attach a plate to the interbody before implementation or in situ.
5. The spine system can eliminate costs, labor and time associated with the autoclave process, according to Xenco Medical Founder and CEO Jason Haider.
More articles on orthopedic devices: