Horsham, Pa.-based Flower Orthopedics released its FlowerAdvantage Program, a multilevel initiative designed to reduce an ASC's cost of care.
Here's what you should know.
1. Flower Orthopedics based the program on four concepts to generate cost savings and impact ASC operations.
2. The pillars are:
- FlowerBucketPrice: Identifies, bundles and sells components for individual cases
- Flower ECO Implant: Value-based implant portfolio capable of challenging reimbursement scenarios
- FlowerBuyBack: Allows the surgery center to sell back Flower used single-use instruments
- Flower Ready-For-Surgery: Eliminates operational costs associated with several factors.
3. In a statement, Flower Orthopedics said the program allows centers to cut cost while still retaining the same level of patient care.