Lebanon, Pa.-based Fava & Maria Eye Associates welcomed C. Jason Ou, MD, to its team, according to Lebanon Daily News.
Here are six points:
1. Board-certified in ophthalmology, Dr. Ou specializes in cataract, refractive and laser surgeries.
2. Dr. Ou also offers intravitreal injections and oculoplastics.
3. After obtaining his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus, Dr. Ou completed his internal medicine transitional internship at Kettering (Ohio) Medical Center.
4. He completed his ophthalmology residency at Indiana University-Purdue University's Eugene and Marilyn Glick Eye Institute in Indianapolis.
5. A member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, Dr. Ou is also affiliated with the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons.
6. Dr. Ou previously served patients at The Eye Center of Central PA.
Physicians dissatisfied with maintenance of certification programs — Here's why
Is healthcare getting worse? Many Americans think so — 5 things to know
4 policy decisions for ASC leaders to watch in 2017