Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Matthew Kruger Joins MA's Winchester Hospital
Ophthalmologist Matthew Kruger, MD, has joined the medical staff of Winchester (Mass.) Hospital, according to a news release.
Dr. Kruger practices out of Burlington (Mass.) Eye Associates.
He received his MD from Tufts University School of Medicine. Dr. Kruger then completed a residency in ophthalmology at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, which is where he also completed a fellowship in cornea, cataract external disease and keratorefractive surgery.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is 2015 the year of the GI practice merger?
- Beware of Your CPA’s Advice on Asset Protection: The Advice you Get May be Inaccurate
- Medical errors still a leading cause of death in America — 5 things to know
- Where is healthcare the cheapest? 5 cities
- CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thing