Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Matthew Kruger Joins MA's Winchester Hospital
Ophthalmologist Matthew Kruger, MD, has joined the medical staff of Winchester (Mass.) Hospital, according to a news release.
Dr. Kruger practices out of Burlington (Mass.) Eye Associates.
He received his MD from Tufts University School of Medicine. Dr. Kruger then completed a residency in ophthalmology at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, which is where he also completed a fellowship in cornea, cataract external disease and keratorefractive surgery.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting