Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Matthew Kruger Joins MA's Winchester Hospital
Ophthalmologist Matthew Kruger, MD, has joined the medical staff of Winchester (Mass.) Hospital, according to a news release.
Dr. Kruger practices out of Burlington (Mass.) Eye Associates.
He received his MD from Tufts University School of Medicine. Dr. Kruger then completed a residency in ophthalmology at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, which is where he also completed a fellowship in cornea, cataract external disease and keratorefractive surgery.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Democrats urge Zika funding finalization: 4 things to know
- Cigna & Hill Physicians Medical Group team up to deliver coordinated care— 5 points
- Seaside Surgery Center checks off its 1st outpatient spinal surgery: 5 highlights
- Rush University Medical Center to open $36.2M outpatient health center — 5 highlights
- 5 GI physicians in the news — July 1, 2016