Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Matthew Kruger Joins MA's Winchester Hospital
Ophthalmologist Matthew Kruger, MD, has joined the medical staff of Winchester (Mass.) Hospital, according to a news release.
Dr. Kruger practices out of Burlington (Mass.) Eye Associates.
He received his MD from Tufts University School of Medicine. Dr. Kruger then completed a residency in ophthalmology at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, which is where he also completed a fellowship in cornea, cataract external disease and keratorefractive surgery.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes