Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Matthew Kruger Joins MA's Winchester Hospital
Ophthalmologist Matthew Kruger, MD, has joined the medical staff of Winchester (Mass.) Hospital, according to a news release.
Dr. Kruger practices out of Burlington (Mass.) Eye Associates.
He received his MD from Tufts University School of Medicine. Dr. Kruger then completed a residency in ophthalmology at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, which is where he also completed a fellowship in cornea, cataract external disease and keratorefractive surgery.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today