Ophthalmologist Dr. Richard Lindstrom Appointed to Ocular Therapeutix Board
Ophthalmologist Richard Lindstrom, MD, has been appointed to the board of directors of Ocular Therapeutix, according to a news release.
Founded in 2006, Ocular Therapeutix focuses on the development and commercialization of ophthalmic therapeutic products.
Dr. Lindstrom is founder of Minnesota Eye Consultants and serves as adjunct professor emeritus at University of Minnesota's department of ophthalmology.
"We are incredibly fortunate to have Dr. Lindstrom join our board of directors," said Amar Sawhney, president and CEO of Ocular Therapeutix, in the release. "As one of the top thought leaders in the industry, Dr. Lindstrom's input and guidance will be invaluable as we advance our sustained release drugs through clinical trials."
Ocular Therapeutix is headquartered in Bedford, Mass.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Tenet shares jump 2.1%, Nobilis Health ranks as key vendor in global neurosurgery market & more — 5 ASC company notes
- 4 GI devices receive FDA clearance in January 2017
- Study: ACA did not impact employment rates through 2016
- CDC: 2016-2017 flu vaccine offers moderate protection
- Molina attributes $91M Q4 net loss to ACA marketplace: 4 highlights