Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Jocelyn Kuryan Joins PA's Doylestown Hospital
Ophthalmologist Jocelyn Kuryan, MD, has joined the department of surgery/ophthalmology of Doylestown (Pa.) Hospital, according to a DoylestownPatch report.
Dr. Kuryan practices at Tri-County Eye Physicians & Surgeons, with locations in Southampton and New Britain, Pa.
She received her MD from Temple University School of Medicine, according to her bio. Dr. Kuryan completed a residency in ophthalmology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York and a fellowship in cornea and refractive surgery at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. She was then appointed assistant professor of ophthalmology and visual sciences at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 things to know about Boston Scientific's improved Resolution Clip device
- HHS secretary proclaims SC Medicaid expansion inevitable: 3 notes
- Dr. Iswanto Sucandy joins Florida Hospital Physician Group: 4 takeaways
- AAAHC accredits the University of California Merced's H. Rajender Reddy Health Center: 4 thoughts
- Outpatient Surgery Center of Hilton Head sells for $8M: 4 takeaways