Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Jocelyn Kuryan Joins PA's Doylestown Hospital
Ophthalmologist Jocelyn Kuryan, MD, has joined the department of surgery/ophthalmology of Doylestown (Pa.) Hospital, according to a DoylestownPatch report.
Dr. Kuryan practices at Tri-County Eye Physicians & Surgeons, with locations in Southampton and New Britain, Pa.
She received her MD from Temple University School of Medicine, according to her bio. Dr. Kuryan completed a residency in ophthalmology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York and a fellowship in cornea and refractive surgery at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. She was then appointed assistant professor of ophthalmology and visual sciences at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA