Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Jocelyn Kuryan Joins PA's Doylestown Hospital
Ophthalmologist Jocelyn Kuryan, MD, has joined the department of surgery/ophthalmology of Doylestown (Pa.) Hospital, according to a DoylestownPatch report.
Dr. Kuryan practices at Tri-County Eye Physicians & Surgeons, with locations in Southampton and New Britain, Pa.
She received her MD from Temple University School of Medicine, according to her bio. Dr. Kuryan completed a residency in ophthalmology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York and a fellowship in cornea and refractive surgery at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. She was then appointed assistant professor of ophthalmology and visual sciences at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Patient identification complexity & why the industry is still trying to get it right: 5 considerations
- The Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders installs Mazor system in ambulatory outpatient setting: 4 things to know
- 5 financial thoughts for mid-career physicians
- ASA, ePreop partner on quality reporting software: 5 notes
- RIVANNA partners with Vertec Scientific to market new anesthesia device: 3 notes