Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Jocelyn Kuryan Joins PA's Doylestown Hospital
Ophthalmologist Jocelyn Kuryan, MD, has joined the department of surgery/ophthalmology of Doylestown (Pa.) Hospital, according to a DoylestownPatch report.
Dr. Kuryan practices at Tri-County Eye Physicians & Surgeons, with locations in Southampton and New Britain, Pa.
She received her MD from Temple University School of Medicine, according to her bio. Dr. Kuryan completed a residency in ophthalmology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York and a fellowship in cornea and refractive surgery at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. She was then appointed assistant professor of ophthalmology and visual sciences at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital