novoGI Announces Agreement With Endopix
novoGI announced it has signed an agreement with Endopix for the right to market, distribute, sell and support a novoGI-branded product based on next-generation video enhancement software in the fields of gastroenterology.
The video processing technology enhances visualization of image details of tissue — primarily blood vessels, surface and patterns seen with existing laparoscopes and video endoscopes.
Clinical evidence for the previous generation of this technology was presented at Digestive Disease Week 2010.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
36 GI & Endoscopy-Driven Surgery Centers to Know
ASCA & ASGE to Hold Legislative Briefing for Colorectal Cancer Awareness
Norton Community Hospital Unveils $12M Surgery & Endoscopy Suite
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition