ASCA & ASGE to Hold Legislative Briefing for Colorectal Cancer Awareness
ASCA and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy will hold a legislative briefing sponsored by the office of U.S. Representative Charlie Dent (R-Pa.) to educate Congress members on the impact of colorectal cancer, according to an ASCA report.
The briefing will occur as part of National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month this March. The briefing will take place March 20 and will feature patients, physicians and advocates speaking on the impact of the disease and the importance of early detection.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
Norton Community Hospital Unveils $12M Surgery & Endoscopy Suite
36 GI & Endoscopy-Driven Surgery Centers to Know
Arizona's Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center to Open Endoscopy Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug