Norton Community Hospital Unveils $12M Surgery & Endoscopy Suite
Norton Community Hospital has unveiled a $12 million surgery suite, which includes new endoscopy and gastrointestinal lab areas, a new central sterile supply area, an anesthesia work room and a new cystoscopy suite, according to a Kingsport Times-News report.
Surgeons began performing procedures at the 17,000-square-foot surgery suite last week. Each operating room is approximately 650 square feet, or 70 percent larger than the hospital's old operating rooms.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
Arizona's Del E. Webb Medical Center to Open Endoscopy Center
High Plains Surgery Center Receives Bariatric Accreditation
RMH Bariatric Surgery Center Receives ACS Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Mazor Robotics Sells Renaissance Spine System to Russian Oncology Center
- EOS imaging Expands Asian Distribution to 6 Countries
- 4 Reasons ICD-10 is Important to Healthcare
- Facilities Should Renew Efforts to Have Disaster Procedures in Place
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe Receives Kaiser Permanente Award for Excellence in Teaching