Norton Community Hospital Unveils $12M Surgery & Endoscopy Suite
Surgeons began performing procedures at the 17,000-square-foot surgery suite last week. Each operating room is approximately 650 square feet, or 70 percent larger than the hospital's old operating rooms.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
Arizona's Del E. Webb Medical Center to Open Endoscopy Center
High Plains Surgery Center Receives Bariatric Accreditation
RMH Bariatric Surgery Center Receives ACS Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know