Norton Community Hospital Unveils $12M Surgery & Endoscopy Suite
Surgeons began performing procedures at the 17,000-square-foot surgery suite last week. Each operating room is approximately 650 square feet, or 70 percent larger than the hospital's old operating rooms.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
Arizona's Del E. Webb Medical Center to Open Endoscopy Center
High Plains Surgery Center Receives Bariatric Accreditation
RMH Bariatric Surgery Center Receives ACS Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Experimental chemical inhibitor therapy effective in suppressing UC: 4 key notesRead Now
- June 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Mercy Health and Kyruus partner to better match patients with providers: 5 things to know
- Arizona's Banner Health Network uses eClinicalWorks for electronic health records: 4 key notes
- 10 things for ASC leaders to know about CON programs
- 5 key trends for successful ASCs to know from AAAHC CEO Stephen Martin Jr.