Norton Community Hospital Unveils $12M Surgery & Endoscopy Suite
Surgeons began performing procedures at the 17,000-square-foot surgery suite last week. Each operating room is approximately 650 square feet, or 70 percent larger than the hospital's old operating rooms.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
Arizona's Del E. Webb Medical Center to Open Endoscopy Center
High Plains Surgery Center Receives Bariatric Accreditation
RMH Bariatric Surgery Center Receives ACS Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Daniel Chung of Massachusetts General Hospital
- EndoChoice receives consensus rating of 'strong buy': 4 quick facts
- U.S. general anesthesia drugs market to reach $2B by 2020: 7 key trends
- Physician frustrations: 6 biggest stress points
- CMS selects Dr. William Rogers as ombudsman for ICD-10 — 4 key notes