Norton Community Hospital Unveils $12M Surgery & Endoscopy Suite
Kingsport Times-News report.
Surgeons began performing procedures at the 17,000-square-foot surgery suite last week. Each operating room is approximately 650 square feet, or 70 percent larger than the hospital's old operating rooms.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
Arizona's Del E. Webb Medical Center to Open Endoscopy Center
High Plains Surgery Center Receives Bariatric Accreditation
RMH Bariatric Surgery Center Receives ACS Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
How to impact revenue and profitability in the changing GI endoscopy marketRead Now
- Dr. Lawrence Kosinski: 4 thoughts on the future of gastroenterology
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs