Norton Community Hospital Unveils $12M Surgery & Endoscopy Suite
Kingsport Times-News report.
Surgeons began performing procedures at the 17,000-square-foot surgery suite last week. Each operating room is approximately 650 square feet, or 70 percent larger than the hospital's old operating rooms.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
Arizona's Del E. Webb Medical Center to Open Endoscopy Center
High Plains Surgery Center Receives Bariatric Accreditation
RMH Bariatric Surgery Center Receives ACS Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Global endoscopy market to reach $43 billion by 2019Read Now
- 4 ASCs with effective purchasing strategies
- Temple University School of Medicine appoints Dr. Marshall Ki Lee assistant professor of anesthesiology
- California set to pass standards bill for surgical technicians
- 4 strategies for adapting your team to change
- 4 questions to ask about managed care before joint-venturing