Arizona's Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center to Open Endoscopy Center
Your West Valley report.
The Banner Del E. Webb New Endoscopy Center will feature five new procedure rooms, four general endoscopy rooms and a bronchoscopy room. The department will provide inpatient and outpatient gastroenterology services, including upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, endoscopic ultrasound, double balloon enteroscopy, esophageal manometry and advanced pulmonary procedures.
Related Articles on Endoscopy:
High Plains Surgery Center Receives Bariatric Accreditation From ACS
Physicians Endoscopy Partners With Physicians on Island Digestive Health Center
RMH Bariatric Surgery Center Receives ACS Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
AGA, CDC partner to educate public on tobacco use & CRCRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career