Arizona's Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center to Open Endoscopy Center
The Banner Del E. Webb New Endoscopy Center will feature five new procedure rooms, four general endoscopy rooms and a bronchoscopy room. The department will provide inpatient and outpatient gastroenterology services, including upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, endoscopic ultrasound, double balloon enteroscopy, esophageal manometry and advanced pulmonary procedures.
Related Articles on Endoscopy:
High Plains Surgery Center Receives Bariatric Accreditation From ACS
Physicians Endoscopy Partners With Physicians on Island Digestive Health Center
RMH Bariatric Surgery Center Receives ACS Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Drs. Rusha Modi, Steven M. Schwarz & more — 3 GI physicians in the headlines
- CVS' Adrenaclick® auto-injector to hit the market
- Trump's take on pharmaceutical companies: 'Getting away with murder'
- GI leader to know: Dr. Shekhar Challa of Kansas Medical Clinic
- Surgeons rank as #1 highest-paying job in these 16 states