Arizona's Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center to Open Endoscopy Center
Your West Valley report.
The Banner Del E. Webb New Endoscopy Center will feature five new procedure rooms, four general endoscopy rooms and a bronchoscopy room. The department will provide inpatient and outpatient gastroenterology services, including upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, endoscopic ultrasound, double balloon enteroscopy, esophageal manometry and advanced pulmonary procedures.
Related Articles on Endoscopy:
High Plains Surgery Center Receives Bariatric Accreditation From ACS
Physicians Endoscopy Partners With Physicians on Island Digestive Health Center
RMH Bariatric Surgery Center Receives ACS Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
David Hemink named president of MedivatorsRead Now
- Erie VA Medical Center expanding is ASC
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute opens new location in Naples: 4 things to know
- David Hemink named president of Medivators
- Digestive Health Specialists of Tyler affiliates with Trinity Mother Frances Hospital & Clinics
- The Springfield Clinic in Illinois achieves AAAHC accreditation — 5 key notes