Physicians Endoscopy Partners With Physicians on Island Digestive Health Center
Physicians Endoscopy has partnered with a coalition of five local GI physicians that includes the practice of Island Digestive Disease Consultants, physicians Kourosh Adhami, MD, Neil Lobo, MD, James Kohlroser, MD, Babak Danesh, MD, and Krishnaiyer Subramani, MD, a solo physician whose practice is located in West Islip.
The project received contingent approval from the Public Health and Health Planning Council on Dec. 6, 2012. The two-room center is projected to open in 2013 and will be located close to the physicians' practices.
Physicians Endoscopy is a national partner for single-specialty endoscopy ASCs. The company currently operates 27 partnered facilities in 13 states.
Related Articles on GI and Endoscopy:
RMH Bariatric Surgery Center Receives ACS Accreditation
High Plains Surgery Center Receives Bariatric Accreditation From ACS
Binge Drinking Worsens GI Symptoms in Women With IBS, Study Says
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Legislators advocate for vaccines as debate over effectiveness takes center stage
- GI leader to know: Dr. Sam Moussa of Adobe Gastroenterology
- Woodland Hills Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Center earns AAAHC accreditation: 3 key notes
- Vision Eye Center acquires Virginia eye care practice: 3 key notes
- 5 ways CMS changes are affecting reimbursement for ASCs, anesthesia practices and providers