High Plains Surgery Center Receives Bariatric Accreditation From ACS
High Plains Surgery Center has been granted full approval as an outpatient accredited bariatric center by the American College of Surgeons, according to a Lubbock Avalanche-Journal report.
The accreditation includes recognition of the facility's laparoscopic adjustable gastric band procedure. HPSC is one of 78 accredited centers in Texas that offer the lap band procedure.
The center specializes in day surgeries and includes 11 specialties.
Related Articles on GI & Endoscopy:
Binge Drinking Worsens GI Symptoms in Women With IBS, Study Says
RMH Bariatric Surgery Center Receives ACS Accreditation
EndoChoice Acquires Scope Manufacturer Endoskopie Technik
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug